top of page
Available Tea Flavors
Available Tea Flavors
- Matcha Grapefruit - Light, bright matcha with sweet burst of grapefruit.
- Lemon Ginger - Comforting herbal tea made with spicy ginger and the tangy lemon flavor.
- Elderberry Blackberry - Tart elderberry with notes of sweet blackberry.
- Sunny Orange Ginger - Spicy ginger, zesty orange, hibiscus and a touch of natural sweetness.
- Red Raspberry - Bursting with the flavor of ripe raspberries freshly picked from the farm. A perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
- Moroccan Mint - An exotic blend of green tea and spearmint, peppermint and a hint of lemongrass.
- Wild Raspberry Hibiscus - A tantalizing blend of hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, lemongrass and fresh raspberry.
- Earl Gray- Infusing bold and naturally decaffeinated black teas from around the world with the distinguished flavor of bergamot oil.
- Jasmine Blossom Green Tea - An intoxicating aroma, yet a balanced delicate flavor. Perhaps one of the best flower teas in the market.
- Mango Passion fruit (limited quantity) - A blend of rosehips, orange peel, hibiscus and lemongrass, and combined them with the naturally sweet flavor of mango and the tropical flavor of passion fruit
- Peppermint - The comforting scent and lingering fresh flavor of the world's finest mint will keep you light on your toes.
- Chai Spice - A swirling aroma of the Chai Spice will sweet you away to the bustling bazaars of Old Delhi in India, where chai is a symbol of home and comfort.
- Orange Spice - A rich, g=fragrant blend of black tea and tangy orange peel with sweet cinnamon.
- Turmeric Bliss - Earthy turmeric with sweet Passion fruit, notes of orange and tart lemon melt into tropical sunset of delight.
- Apricot Vanilla Creme - Tahitian Vanilla flavor blended with twirls of creamy intoxication.
- Ginger Peach - Not too sweet, not too spicy. Enticingly lush peach flavor contrasted with a sharp tingly bite of ginger and a subtle kick of Japanese matcha.
- Pomegranate Raspberry (with matcha) - This beautiful ruby-red liquor brews up a crisp and fruity tea with just the right amount of tartness.
- Chamomile - An apple -like flavor, this soothing tea has been enjoyed since ancient times.
bottom of page